1987 Regal T-Type 78k.. Very Nice Pics!!! Maroon Almost Stock

hohohomerryxmas.jpg

I guess I needed to bump myself here!!! Come buy my car and there will be a cold 12 pack in the trunk. I will keep the stock wheels and knock 300 off the price.
thanks

Goss,

I'm a little low on funds right now. Would you be interested in a trade? I have two 30yr old testicles in great shape. I'll trade you one. You can even choose which one: left or right? Okay, that's just wrong. :D Oh yeah,...bump again

Ha thats the 2nd time I have been offered a nut for something that I own. Well Ill tell u like I told the last guy, unless the nut is made of a precious metal worth about 13k or holds the cure to cancer or something I just cant do it. Very generous offer but I'll have to hold off for now..hahaha\
thanks,
Goss

Im still loving this car.....
take my mustang in trade?
I havent forgot about that 12 pack either!

Mustang? was that u that sent me those pics of the 94 stang? Ha and u bet there will be a 12 pack if a deal is made...ha

no, sorry.
mines a 2000, i will take some new photos to send.
its a nice car but not a TR.
Love the color on yours, ive had two other (70s) regals with that color!

Send the pics my way and Ill take a look at them. The markets pretty jacked so I am trying to avoid taking any partial trades but I always look.
thanks

Car is sold!!! New home out in Kalamazoo, MI,,,, I do have the stock wheels and GN center caps for sale though.. Gotta check around and see what theyre worth...
thanks guys

Finally

Its about time.. Love that color and good luck to the new owner! So I guess the 12 pack sealed the deal? :rolleyes:

T type

Ha actually no 12 pack, he saw the car in autotrader and the 12 pack was not mentioned. It was sad to see it go but Ill have another one when I finish school here soon. :)

Nope I grew up in Southgate and moved to Rockwood about 3 years ago. The car may have been in Saline at one point?