You can type here any text you want

1987 T-limited New ANS built motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

superfreaky

1987 T-Limited silver w/gray interior. Bench pillow seats with column shift. Texas/Oklahoma car no rust, 90,000 miles on the body. Motor built by ANS in Melrose Park ILL. 500 miles on motor over $7000 in motor alone:

Eagle crank
Forged JE pistons
Billet roller cam 210/210
New Champion ported heads
HV front cover
Champion ported intake
50 lb injectors
steel main caps
bhj balancer
jw flywheel
PT51 turbo
Eastern Front Mount IC
built trans W/Precision converter (3000 stall)
Boost gauge
Oil pressure gauge
Temp gauge
THDP
eaton posi
scan master
Much More

Motor runs good, has not been boosted over 12lbs I am having some sensor or Mass air problems as i am getting some knock at low boost levels and have not been able to track this down, although I havent really tried. Other than these issues the car runs and drives great. Oil pressure is 23lb hot. Car has potential to be a solid 11 sec or even 10 sec car. I am not a turbo buick expert and decided to buy a new car instead. Great car for someone who knows these cars well. Possibility of selling motor seperate, but prefer to sell whole car:

ASKING PRICE $10,800

Located in Plainfield IL
also have pictures I can e-mail and will work on posting here
e-mail: charlesq222@comcast.net
Phone: 815 439-6773

I think DCVING6 is supposed to come look at this for "entertainment" purposes , but I heard you were looking for 5.0 , might drive out there w/ him and the 302 I have.. :cool:

Originally posted by red89notch
I think DCVING6 is supposed to come look at this for "entertainment" purposes , but I heard you were looking for 5.0 , might drive out there w/ him and the 302 I have.. :cool:
Damn EDIT thing doesnt work , of course I already know Id have to give you $$ on top of my car , if that did happen..

Car must go, new price $8900 firm.... If not sold soon, I may have buyer for the motor, and will part out the rest... prefer to sell car whole......

Knock issue has been resolved, thanks to a member from this board. Changed plugs to 43s and gap was not accurate, Im also going to put on a new coil pack for good measure.....

Put in a new battery, plugs, o2 sensor and new coil pack....Car is running great no knock....

Red notch give me a call....

I will not be available to return e-mails or phone calls from 5-6-05 thru 5-12-05....Please leave a message or e-mail and I will return all calls on 5-13-05..... thanks

Originally posted by jeff wilson
i would take the mustang..ive never seen one with those options!!!!!!

???? Superfreaky , let me know what you thought , Im not sure myself as Im now jobless , so would need a job asap to p/u the Regal... :(

I cant believe nobody even wants to look at this car.....This is a nice clean buick with a new motor.......

$8500.00? motor was 7300 alone have reciept....

Back