You can type here any text you want

1987 T-limited New ANS built motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Does the car have the blackout or chrome?
Are the heads aluminum or steel?
Hardtop right?

Here is mine, does it look like this?

BW

Attachments

• 100_1312 (small).jpg
    100_1312 (small).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 461
BW-
It looks to be a Hardtop/chrome trim car. It's hard to tell from the pics, but I think its got iron heads.

superfreaky-
I called and left a message with your wife, you were sleeping. please give me a call when you have a chance, i'm interested in the car, and I'm from the Milwaukee area, so not too far away.

Thanks!

Gino-
Forward me the pics, i would like to see what my car would look like with the chrome trim.

Id like to buy it, but honestly dont have the space to store it.

thanks
BW

I went and check this car out a week or two ago. It is very nice for the money he's asking. I went with a buddy to just look at it, but Charles took us for a long ride with it.

As far as the body goes the paint is faded on the top surfaces since it was a southern car, but overall the car looks like it would buff out pretty decently. The body itself is SOLID. Insides of the doors are the cleanest of any car I've seen around here. The underside of the car was also very clean.

I saw the receipt for the motor. Everything is itemized and totaled around $7300. It has Champion Iron heads and ported intake. The trans shifted firm and it does have the Precision converter. The car was only set at about 14lbs and had a 18* chip in it, but it pulled pretty good. It also drove/rode very smoothly. No rattles or noises that I noticed.

If my car was sold, I would be buying it. If mine sells first, Charles I will be talking to you. :)

hey there are you going to bowling green for the buick show if so are you going to bring the Limited

Unfortunatly I will not be able to attend the show at bowling green due to work, as I am sure the car would sell there.

Thanks for the description DCVING 6. And I hpoe you sell your car.

I also have some new pics that include the undercarriage......

Back