You can type here any text you want

1987 t type for sale $6500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wolfs

1987 t type 158,000 miles. all stock no modifications. very minimal rust (one dime size spot on drivers floorboard and little surface rust). runs good. clean carfax but the car has been repainted some time in its life. interior is pretty clean with the exception of the headliner. recent spring cleaning. tint the was on the car is now gone. when they repainted they took off the rpo code sticker so not sure of all the options but it has power window and doorlocks and antenna it does not have posi though. not sure how to post pictures here but here is a link to my photo bucket:

for any other pics of info just ask. i live in monterey,ca and im asking $6500 and im pretty firm on the price

Attachments

• 100_1349.jpg
    100_1349.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,940
  • 100_1350.jpg
    100_1350.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,915
  • 100_1351.jpg
    100_1351.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,930
  • 100_1346.jpg
    100_1346.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,929
  • 100_1354.jpg
    100_1354.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,924
its looks like it was removed. funny thinig is they left the jacking instructions.

Nice looking T, grey interior is my favorite. Good luck with the sale, it is reasonably priced.

thanks guys. yeah i thought i would price it competetivly so it would spark some interest but nothin so far. i guess times are tough all over.

i hear that. im broke too and thats the only reason im selling. cant afford owning two cars anymore

510 turbo, its the same car you are talking about, it has the same plates as George's car.

Gmpower, I Guess Not Everyone Got My Warning And Yes It Is George's Car. How You Been? Haven't Heard From You In A Moment, Were You In Hawaii Again? Good To Hear From You Man.

update

i had a guy look at it yesterday and he told me the transmission is starting to slip. i took it to my mechanic today and he confirmed that it is slipping. just wanted any potential buyers to know this. because of this im considering offers.

Gmpower, I Guess Not Everyone Got My Warning And Yes It Is George's Car. How You Been? Haven't Heard From You In A Moment, Were You In Hawaii Again? Good To Hear From You Man.

Hey! I've been around. Got back from Hawaii a little while ago. I would love to go back just about as much as I would love to buy your T, but money is not abundant right now.. we all know how it goes when times are tough.

Back