You can type here any text you want

1987 t type WE4 Waupun wi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleTtype

#4 up for sale out of my collection.

Here is my High School baby. I bought this car in 1999 just coming out of high school with about 130k miles. (car now has around 147k)
It’s a 1987 Turbo T WE4 model. I rebuilt the motor right after I got it. It was a full motor rebuild. All machining work was done by Fondy Machining in Fond du Lac Wi. Had everything line board, cylinders honed, checked for cracks, cleaned, etc, etc. Motor was assembled with the stock oem parts, new comp cam, mating valve springs that came in cam kit, Heads where checked and new valve guides and seals installed. Heads where ported and polished by a gentleman that worked for Wagner’s (race engine shop). This is the same guy that ported the heads for the Nascar heads they used to build back in the late 80’s. (car made 498 whp with 104 race gas and 22 psi) Im not exactly sure what turbo I had on the car.. 40-50MM something. Car will be sold with stock injectors, turbo, and down pipe.

The good first
Interior is in very good shape!!!
Tires are almost brand new tread
Walbor fuel pump
Rims n very good shape (with all for black center caps)
Clear WE4 title
Posi rear 342
Magna flow exhaust
Top of the line pioneer cd player ( think its got new speakers in)
2500+ stall, Trans was built by a well known shop that I think is still on the GN forums (Ill have to look it up again)
Etc, etc.

Know the bad
Wood pile feel over on the car a few years ago
Rust on rear quarters
No hood
Broken front windshield
Motor has rod nock

Again not sure what to ask… please make some offers!! Must sell b4 snow starts!
Don’t have time to part out.
5500.00 OBO!! Again make a offer!! I had to post a price!! Must sell!!
Call or text 9202109448
Kyle.

Car is near Waupun WI.
2012-10-08_16-37-34_590.jpg

2012-10-08_16-37-05_40.jpg

2012-10-08_16-39-13_869.jpg

2012-10-08_16-41-13_660.jpg

2012-10-08_16-45-48_527.jpg

2012-10-08_16-45-31_630.jpg

2012-10-08_16-38-54_227.jpg

On the Good Side, it doesn't appear to have any body damage that's inaccessable. Except that trunklid, still fixable. Can't tell about the drivers door fm pic. Is it really twisted up on top? Bottoms solid? That qtr didn't look rusted thru, is there a better pic? How bout the underside? No real rust, just some crust fm pics. Even the cowl is clean, except for the mouse nest! How's the wiring? Maybe some metal working videos and an amateur with some guts could even handle that for what it'll pull off the price? Looks like some relaxing evening body sessions...

GLWS

drivers door has som dents right on the top edge.. think one right above the handle and one closer to the front... the drivers rear qrt is rusted through in front of the wheel... the pass side is not.. all wiring is still there and works. i put a good battery in it the other day to finish rolling the window up. fuel pump came on, lights all came one, etc etc... the under side of the car is in very good shape. the roof has a few dents in it from a few logs.. ill get a pic of it..

if i had the time i would love to fix her up, but life changes after kids... i would do any thing for my kids and (ok and the wife) this is one of the hard ones.. sell my buicks and buy a camper.. it will be worth it..

come on guys!!! there are guys selling cars like this as rollers with no motor and trans for 3000.00$!!! this one comes with motor and trans!!!
make an offer!!

im still working on the shop that did the rebuild on the trans...

i under stand the body is not mint by all means but again its more than just a roller..

i really dont want to sell this one but its still the right thing to do as of now.. if you want it buy asap b4 i change my mind..:(

if anyone could help me out on the trans that would be great!!

I know it was done by a WELL KNOWN SHOP around WI. it was in a nearby state.. I know the guy said that. It was some years ago now and I know the shops name was all over the forums as a well known shop for turbo Buick trans.. that’s all I know is it was somewhat near WI in the surrounding states.. so anyone has a few shop names they can think of that would be a start.. thanks again!!

i have spent hours looking for the shop that did the trans... the only thing that comes to mind was Art... i swore i remember the saying Art ???? trans. the only art shop i can find is in ca. I thought he said it was close to wi but that also might have been the place he got the turbo I also bought from him… so im not making any promises’ on this but if I had to guess Im thinking this is the shop that did the trans some years back.

http://cpttransmission.com/index.htm

yea it sold, but i have not heard from the guy at all....

so it looks like im going to send out second chance offers or relist it..

anyone want it for 3300.00 b4 I relist it??
Call or text me asap!! 9202109448

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back