1987 TType for sale

So, for what ever reason, I've been called out by stg1dom for my bad spelling.

I'm willing to take my lumps.

Do tell where you found my spelling so egregious that you felt the need to point it out for all to see, professor.........
Lol. I have gotten 2 bad spelling ratings so far and my spelling is impeccable. Even won a spelling contest...in 6th grade :D. It was probably just an accident and the person who gave it to you doesn't even know it. Hopefully, he will now see your post and reverse it. I'd be more concerned about the other negative ratings you have :D.

Sorry OP, bump for what seems to be a reasonably priced car. GLWS.

Last edited:
Lol. I'd be more concerned about the other negative ratings you have :D.

Sorry OP, bump for what seems to be a reasonably priced car. GLWS.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Wait,,,, Whaaaaaaat?!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

be out of town next couple of days can u call me would like to talk to u about car phone # 469 222 6533 thks

So, for what ever reason, I've been called out by stg1dom for my bad spelling.

I'm willing to take my lumps.

Do tell where you found my spelling so egregious that you felt the need to point it out for all to see, professor.........

What the hell are you talking about? Must be a spell check error or something.

If I hit a wrong key or something I apologize, but I have no idea. I looked at your ad and was admiring your car, that's it.

If I hit a wrong key or something I apologize, but I have no idea. I looked at your ad and was admiring your car, that's it.

Ok, that's cool. It's just that I received a "Bad Spelling" rating from you and wondered what that was all about?

Ok, that's cool. It's just that I received a "Bad Spelling" rating from you and wondered what that was all about?

I don't even know what that means or how to do that. Sorry. If I can retract it somehow just guide me on how to do it.

I don't even know what that means or how to do that. Sorry. If I can retract it somehow just guide me on how to do it.

No worries. :D

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming........

1987 TType light blue metallic, limited trim, bench seat column shift. $8250 will negotiate (no trades). Engine has stock internals and heads have never been off. Transmission rebuilt last year and has around 600 miles on it. Car is straight and does need bumper fillers. Located in Winchester KY
Clean Title
Numbers Matching
Posi
Re-stalled stock torque converter / around 3100 - 3200rpm
Alky Control Alcohol Kit
42lb injectors
Red Armstrong XP fuel pump
Mark Jackson stock location extended intercooler
Limit Engineering 62mm turbo - Polished housing with 4in inlet / not sure what wheel it is running
Remote mount oil filter / turbo saver
3" Terry Houston stainless down pipe / test pipe
3" ATR stainless cross flow exhaust
Boost Command boost controller
Hydroboost brakes
3.5" Mass Air Flo sensor with Translator

1987 TType light blue metallic, limited trim, bench seat column shift. $8250 will negotiate (no trades). Engine has stock internals and heads have never been off. Transmission rebuilt last year and has around 600 miles on it. Car is straight and does need bumper fillers. Located in Winchester KY (859 771 1694)
Clean Title
Numbers Matching
Posi
Alky Control Alcohol Kit
42lb injectors
Limit Engineering 62mm turbo - Polished housing with 4in inlet / not sure what wheel it is running
Hydroboost brakes

Is this car still for sale ? Is Winchester near Lexington ? Car does look nice. Similar to turbo T I ordered in '87 but with Limited chrome rocker panel strips added . Door panels and 60/40 palled trimmed seat same as Turbo T. No big deal; it's a nicely done plus. Metco lwr. Rear axle bars .

1987 TType light blue metallic, limited trim, bench seat column shift. $8250 will negotiate (no trades). Engine has stock internals and heads have never been off. Transmission rebuilt last year and has around 600 miles on it. Car is straight and does need bumper fillers. Located in Winchester KY (859 771 1694)
Clean Title
Numbers Matching
Posi
Alky Control Alcohol Kit
42lb injectors
Hydroboost brakes
Clean Title
Numbers Matching
Posi
Alky Control Alcohol Kit
42lb injectors
Hydroboost brakes

Thank you for taking the time to be thorough with your description of the car . I will check on engine rebuilding costs . I would appreciate some photos showing the trunk lip, inside of trunk and lower hem areas of doors and perhaps a close up of the paint peeling area by right quarter window. The Jasper engine cost $6400 , so I can guess what it would cost with a few upgrades - - . Guess I shouldn't have sold my WH1 with 18,000 miles for $17,500. I am not in a rush, but I can afford cash for car, and for shipping . Probably not for engine too just yet .
Yes, less than $8250 would be "nice" , but I haven't even seen the car yet so I have to think positive about what is visible and what you tell me . Thank you ! Email is ttypegary@yahoo.com. "Hotrodgary " on forum