You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo Regal for sale...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

David

1987 Turbo Regal. White with chrome trim. Hardtop. Maroon interior. California car, NO rust EVER. 67,000 miles. Manual windows, no cruise control. Power door locks and air condintioning.

I bought this car last year after it was brought to Ohio. When I bought it the car was bone stock. The engine has never been apart more than to replace a water pump. Complete documentation on the car since the day it was purchased new in California. The car was kept bone stock until I bought it and I bought it with 65,000 miles on it.

Perfect aluminum stock wheels with new Yokohama tires. Original trunk matting and spare tire cover in perfect condition.

I have added the following parts to the car:

ATR headers (stock ones were broken and a very poor re-weld was attempted)
ATR 3" downpipe with offroad pipe
ATR 2.5" dual cat back
145 mph speedo overlay
Pump gas chip (still have original)
Blue top injectors
Turbo TA fuel pressure regulator
Red's intank fuel pump
Hot wire kit for fuel pump
Valve cover breather
K&N air filter in the stock air box
Adjustable wastegate actuator

Boost is set at 17 psi and has never been higher than that. The transmission is amazing, never been apart and shifts like it did the day these cars were built.

The car had minor chips that you would see on a car that is 18 years old. The car also had the wide chrome trim on it on the lower portion of the doors like came on the limited. I hated the chrome and the car is so perfect I couldn't stand to see the chips. I just had the car re-painted professionally at Rapid Auto Body here in Ohio. The car has absolutely no body filler in it, there were no dents or any damage found in the car. This was the first time it had been re-painted. Only the top side of the needed to be stripped as the stock paint was starting to check in some places. The car is one of the straightest Regals I have ever seen and the new paint is perfectly flat. All of the chrome on the car is perfect.

What's wrong with it?

The rear bumper has a small dent in the center that looks like it was caused by a stone from a mower at one time.

The interior is perfect, no fading. I am not usually a fan of maroon interiors but this interior is so nice you can't help but like it. There is one spot on the carpet that is worn, it is oddly enough on the passenger side by the front of the seat near the sill plate.

The air conditioning needs to be re-charged.

The rear main seal leaks slightly, I get a spot on the garage floor when it sits long enough.

The underside of the car is as nice as the top with no rust what-so-ever. The fuel tank is still shiney new silver.

There just aren't many this nice and this close to original out there. I have another more serious WE4 and just don't need to have two of these.

I have considered just putting it in one of those large bags and storing it indefinetely but keep telling myself I don't need two.

$15,000, I won't take any less as I looked at all the rags people were trying to sell at the Nationals this year and didn't see but one car there that was as nice as mine, that one was $23,000.

I can send pictures for anyone truly interested. It would be just as easy to picture a perfect white T-type and that is what it is;)

For an immediate response e-mail me at:

davidbuschur@buschurracing.com

Thanks,

David Buschur

Trouble is those rats you talk about aren't selling. I sold my 8k mile limted in my sig a few mths back for 17k with considerable mods...

FWIW & IMHO:
Introduce your car to it's identical twin at birth. The original owner of mine, Woody, ordered yours first but declined it at the dealership when it came in due to it's not having power windows or power seat, I don't remember which. He ordered another identical to that one but with power seat or power windows on the order again. It came in without the correct option also. So he bought the second one, which is mine. Yours he later bought for his wife from the original owner. Mine is currently at 16K miles.

http://www.gnregistry.org/TRL00688B_BDA.htm

Good luck in your sale.

Thanks for the input on the rags. I always enjoy that type of input.

Anyway....

That's cool, so you have the twin? I heard the entire story behind these two cars. Very interesting to say the least. I knew this was the higher mileage of the two but didn't realize how low the miles were kept on the one you have.

Thanks for the good luck.

David Buschur

Guys this car is flat out immaculate! If you want as close to perfect white T as you can get this is the car for you. This car is ready to dominate the shows. Zero Disapointments!

Back