You can type here any text you want

**1987 Turbo Regal T-top** - $11000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost SS

1987 Turbo Regal silver with grey interior, t-tops, A/C, posi, analog dash, bucket seats, power driver seat, concert surround 2, working original radio but power antenna not working, and new plugs/wires. I put in some gauges, tranny supercooler, racetronix 340 fuel pump kit with hotwire, and a Grant detachable steering wheel but I have the stock wheel also. It also has a K&N filter with a black powder coated pipe, plus I powder coated the heat sheild and intake pipe black to match. New Magnaflow catalytic converter and muffler...car passed emissions with ease! Tranny shifts smooth, and car runs great! There is no mechanical problems with the car it runs very good but the gas gauge doesn't work, interior is excellent, and body is straight no dings or dents. The car has ~108,000 original miles, and still have all original parts as well as original owners manual, and warranty card.

$11,000 and I am located in Gilbert, AZ. You can view pictures at:
http://www.azfba.com/ghost/TRegal/

If interested call Jason @ 480-330-5527

I'm sorry, I overlooked it. Just trying to help. :smile:

Ghost, it's steve (sandbagger) email nick at Arizona Gn he might be able to help you or put it up in his site for sale.

Ghost, it's steve (sandbagger) email nick at Arizona Gn he might be able to help you or put it up in his site for sale.

Hey Steve, yeah I know Nick but just aren't trying that hard to sell it :biggrin: I am still thinking about just keeping it as a weekend car.

Just keep it... lets backhalf it. :)

You know it will be faster than your camaro... :)

Just keep it... lets backhalf it. :)

You know it will be faster than your camaro... :)

Hahahaaa! You don't have time to back half my car...you don't even have time to finish your car...and once your car is done you still need to build me a cage for the Camaro :cool:

Back