1987 Turbo T Fast!

He wasn't happy with the paint job.....I have never had anything but compliments on the car. You have seen it person hows the paint look to you?:) The paint looks good to me, if it was cut and buffed it would be glass. I really think he wants the other "T" for sale on here for 9500. Its cool tho Ill gladly drive it awhile longer no complaints here!!!

The paint looks GREAT. And I bet you wouldn't mind driving it around awhile longer :biggrin: Its an awesome ride Celiking.

He wasn't happy with the paint job.....I have never had anything but compliments on the car. You have seen it person hows the paint look to you?:) The paint looks good to me, if it was cut and buffed it would be glass. I really think he wants the other "T" for sale on here for 9500. Its cool tho Ill gladly drive it awhile longer no complaints here!!!

Andy painted it to appear stockish..ended up way better than stock IMO. Buff job and you would have a street/show car.

drove 70+ miles and wasted my whole morning plus gave him a free cab ride back to the airport (some gas $$ would have been nice). Thats the way it goes sometimes.

Sorry you feel that way....Dont forget I spent $380 to fly there with the intention of driving it home. You know what I didnt feel comfortable with on the car and that was the only reason why I didnt buy it. Obviously your car was my first choice.

I dont have anything bad to say about you or your car. It is beautiful and someone will be very happy with it....unfortunately just wasnt meant to be for me.

Last but not least, I appreciated the ride to the airport and I will be more than happy to send you some gas $$. PM me your address or paypal info and I will take care of it right away.

Bill

That sure is a nice looking car....Not Sure if it is the same guy or not,But a guy flew in from Kansas I believe to look at my friend Carmelo's car...Walked around it,Didnt like the paint and Left...Never even started the car up.

Funny thing...The car gets compliments like crazy over the paint...It is the Blue T listed for sale as Grandpa's toy,Or something like that.

If it is the same,And he did buy the other car,Paint must not of been all that much of an issue,The fillers on the other T are about 2/3 shades off the rest of the car...Stands out like a sore thumb on that car.

pm me your bottom line on the car...The more I see this car,The more I like it.

That sure is a nice looking car....Not Sure if it is the same guy or not,But a guy flew in from Kansas I believe to look at my friend Carmelo's car...Walked around it,Didnt like the paint and Left...Never even started the car up.

Funny thing...The car gets compliments like crazy over the paint...It is the Blue T listed for sale as Grandpa's toy,Or something like that.

If it is the same,And he did buy the other car,Paint must not of been all that much of an issue,The fillers on the other T are about 2/3 shades off the rest of the car...Stands out like a sore thumb on that car.

pm me your bottom line on the car...The more I see this car,The more I like it.
That was my car and yes the fillers were off on the color because they were taken off the car and preped the proper way with the flex additive, also all the glass was removed and all new weatherstripping and wet sanded and buffed to a super shiney surface. Someone got a hell of nice 10second T for $9500!

That was my car and yes the fillers were off on the color because they were taken off the car and preped the proper way with the flex additive, also all the glass was removed and all new weatherstripping and wet sanded and buffed to a super shiney surface. Someone got a hell of nice 10second T for $9500!

"Someone"?? Is the buyer on the witness protection plan or something?
10second T? Got any slips to back that up? Your car is/was VERY nice tho...flex additive is clear...not sure how that would change the color.

Was not knocking your car...It looks to be a very nice car,Just saying the Fillers were off...Which to a person who was so Particular over paint,Seemed a bit odd,Thats all.

10 sec T...Maybe if you say so,It is not a 10sec car until it actually makes a 10 sec pass...But one thing is for sure,You certainly gave the car away...I guess they are much easier to sell that way.

Congrats on your sale.....And Bump for this Nice T.

"Someone"?? Is the buyer on the witness protection plan or something?
10second T? Got any slips to back that up? Your car is/was VERY nice tho...flex additive is clear...not sure how that would change the color.
No he/ she is not in the witness protection plan. I just don't want to use their name{by my own choice} incase they go to sell the car and don't want anyone to know what they paid for it. I am sure the "new" owner will be on the board.
This is the EXACT receipe we ran on my sons car that ran 10.78 only difference is the T is lighter and has billet main caps.. So if this car doesn;t run 10's it would be tuner error. Apparently you are not a painter. Flex additive is put in the paint to make it flexible. Clear is not flexible it is paint and just as brittle. I have seen the fillers that didn't have flex put in the base/clear and as time goes by they get bumped and the paint cracks. In my thread you say I sold the car to cheap and here you are ragging on it.I am not going to hijack your thread and bad rap your car but leave mine alone also. If you guys knew what I paid for the car you would understand why I am happy with my selling price.

Flex Additive is CLEAR!!!! As in it has no pigment...and yes it added to the base and clear but how does that change the color match? Actually I do paint cars, painted a 87 TR last week in fact. Anyway I never ragged you car, I said it was very nice...
000_1108.jpg

I know you never ragged on my car nor did I ragon yours. As matter of fact your car was one of the reasons I priced mine below 10k. Your car is VERRY NICE! And I can't believe it has not sold. The difference in the colr on my old car was the fillers were painted seperate from the car and in as much as you paint cars you know how the same color can go wild with different air pressure,dry or wet spray etc. That is what happened here. I have been in Turbo Buicks for 20 plus years and I know the value of them and priced mine for a quick easy sale. Anyhow good luck with selling your car and anybody that thinks a $13000 car and a $9500 are going to be of the same quality are in for a Rude awakeing. I will now leave your thread before we confuse anymore potentional buyers.

Forgot to add in the original description: Has KYB adjustable shocks all the way around. ATR Rear Sway Bar. New F Body Radiator with Chrysler Dual Fan setup.
. Cyberdyne Oil PSI and Coolant temp gauges. Arp Head Studs. Pioneer Headunit with new pioneer speaker front and rear. Has 10inch Sub and a Soundstream Amp. Power windows and doorlocks work as they should.