1987 turbo t type

str8six

I bought this car a week ago .... And just bought a 87 grand national this weekend so have to sell the turbo t
The car has only had 1 previous owner I have window sticker... And all paperwork done to car dating all the way back to 1987 car has some upgrades gnx style fender vents ... Upgraded turbo ... Ken bell big boy intercooler ... Injectors... Chipped by kenn bell....plenum/ throttle body.... Atr headers and exhaust.... Rare atr gnx style dash... Interior and exterior are flawless tires are brand new .... Asking 15,500 or better offer
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1373231307.221701.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry I will have more pictures soon and car has 130k miles on it with trans being rebuilt 30k miles ago 510-418-7864 joe rare metallic blue

Nice looking car! Where's it located? When can we see more pics? Thanks.

I'm in Northern California I will have more pics by tomorrow let me know of any shots u would like

I like to see the bottom door seams, driver seat, and bumper inserts close up. Show us that cool dash cluster!

Sorry car is a bit dirty it has new fiberglass bumper fillers ..... I will take it out of storage this week and take some better pics

interested in car can I get a little more info
inj size
turbo size
any internal mods
is there a number I can reach you
any track and/or p numbers

I had one just like this and that color is beautiful in the sunlight. Good luck with the sale, it looks like a nice one.

So youve been a member here since 2005 and you've posted exactly twice, both threads to sell stuff?

I come on the site to get info I hardly post ... But if its not cool for me to post stuff for sale because I never post then I will delete my add or YOU can tell the mods to delete my add