You can type here any text you want

1987 WE4 ..10 Sec Car .. Turn..key

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spongeboob

This is a Southern car from Augusta Georgia. It makes for a great daily driver or weekend warrior. The paint is decent, the body has no rust, and the under carriage is in sweet shape(again no rust). Its a solid roof car with power windows and AC (needs charging). The car has a new Hooker 2.5" exhaust, Racetronix hotwire kit along with a ext Walbro and a Walbro255 in tank pump. The complete front suspension has been replaced with all new parts (ie: ball joints, tie rods etc). Also put in new springs, hood liner, carpet, GN interior, brakes, rims and tires all around. the mods are

109 factory short block (std/std) double rolling timing chain..210/210 hyd roller..ported iron heads with big valves..welded and raised stock ported intake..Accufab polished upper with stock throttlebody..83lb injectors
-10mm Magnacore wires..3" ATR SS downpipe..Delta Race gate
Bowling green stock location intercooler..70GTQ TURBO..3 bolt .63 exh housing..SFI acell DFI..200R4 tranny freshened up with some goodies.3500 ATR 9" stall
-Posi rearend .. Car is located in the Windsor/ Detroit area.. Due to personal issues must sell. My daily driver is DOA and my wife is at her breaking point with me driving her Van. Any questions comment etc.. Please email me sponge_boob@hotmail.com $14500 is the price.

Attachments

• carforsale1.jpg
    carforsale1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 383
  • carforsale2.jpg
    carforsale2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 380
  • carforsale3.jpg
    carforsale3.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 379
  • carforsale4.jpg
    carforsale4.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 377
  • carforsale5.jpg
    carforsale5.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 377
how many miles on the car? Any hp or tq numbers? 1/4 mile times? Does it need anything to be perfect? Are you in the Detroit area or in Canada? If Canada does it have speedometer with Miles?

how many miles on the car? Any hp or tq numbers? 1/4 mile times? Does it need anything to be perfect? Are you in the Detroit area or in Canada? If Canada does it have speedometer with Miles?
I'll Pm you the info when I get done work..thanks

wow nice looking ride you got there. good luck on the sale.

My daily driver is DOA and my wife is at her breaking point with me driving her Van.

Must be somthin in the air, Mine threatened if I bought another anything she was moving back to Florida.

She's packin now, should be gone by end of month

wanna trade for a nice grocery getter...1 gallon of milk 76 stinkray 4.56 rear end will get ya home quicker you can tell her..lol

Must be somthin in the air, Mine threatened if I bought another anything she was moving back to Florida.

She's packin now, should be gone by end of month

wanna trade for a nice grocery getter...1 gallon of milk 76 stinkray 4.56 rear end will get ya home quicker you can tell her..lol
Pm'd you thanks

Back