You can type here any text you want

1987 WE4 For Sale - Indianapolis

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

burzerker

I am a second owner of an '87 WE4. I bought it from the original owner in 2000 with 112+k miles. I've since rebuilt (or had rebuilt) the engine, trans, and suspension. I drove it down old Route 66 in 2003 without any problems. It is all black, with t-tops. The paint is good, but far from perfect. My goal on the rebuild was to make it strong so it could run 12's with proper tuning, but still be very civil on the street, where it would get most of its work. I've put 10,500 miles on it since the rebuild (almost 5000 of that was the round trip to California). I'll be very upfront to say it isn't perfect, but I encourage all who are interested to call me to talk about the car and to come out and see it and decide for yourself. Pictures are available. Prefer that you call or send e-mail to the address listed as I will not be checking the board much. Thanks!

Price: $8000
317-815-8218
peta5093@hotmail.com
Dominic

List of mods/upgrades:
- Stock block with billet steel main caps and ARP studs
- Bored 0.020 over with JE forged pistons
- Comp 212/212 hydraulic flat-tappet cam and high strength springs
- Manley valves 1.775 int and 1.500 exh. in three-angle seats.
- O-ring head gaskets sealing mildly polished heads.
- TE-44 turbo, adjustable wastegate, 42.5 lb injectors, and chip from PTE.
- Walbro fuel pump with hotwire kit.
- ATR 2.5" cat-back exhaust with bulldog "Straight through" ceramic mufflers.
- Poly Motor Mounts.
- Professionally rebuilt trans with heavy duty parts (list available) and orange stripe (2800 stall) converter.
- Eibach pro-kit springs (lowers about 1" front and 0.8" rear)
- Bilstein heavy duty shocks
- Poly suspension bushings and body mounts
- GNX style dash with VDO white face gages
- Stock radio with remote 10 disc MP3 capable changer.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I have all of the documentation and receipts and we can review them in detail if necessary.

Close

When I saw Indianapolis I had to look but I am looking for a fast hardtop GN or T-Type, Sounds like a nice car just for someone that wants a T-Top

ttt

Pictures will not be available until this weekend (12/10). Sorry to those who might be waiting for them!

Back