You can type here any text you want

1987 WE4 W02 55K Turbo T With Stage engine parts and spare motor.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whats it worth? Going to sell.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tobuyitright

I bought this car earlier this year and am thinking about selling it and all of the parts that I have. I bought the car from the original owner and car has 55k on it. At 18k he pulled the original engine and bought a new one from the dealership and installed it because he did not want to hurt the original as he like many of that era wanted to go fast. I have the 18k engine and a almost complete stage vigin block, crank, rods, heads(one looks like it has had something tapping the surface, rocker arms, valves, front covers etc. See pictures. As for the car Engine is stock except for some porting on the intake, stock turbo, Bowling green elbow, blue top injectors, NOS (Custom made to spray the intercooler and/or engine, I have never used it as Roy told me if I wanted to work on it, use the NOS but if I just wanted to drive it dont, I dont), NOS has a remote bottle opener, heater, and works for the engine from a micro switch at WOT, Hurst roll control, Haltech F3 fuel injection system( old but still works and have the laptop). Delta gate, flowmaster exhaust, Kenne bell front brace kit, Kenne bell valve cover, Kenne bell rear brace kit, Spearco intercooler optimizer, dial-a-boost control kit, oregon reaserch tech. oil saver, air bags and a in line fuel pump+in tank pump. There are many documents and years of things he has keep. Car is in good condition always stored indoors. No rust. Gauges everywhere and all work. A/C blows cold, Six matching crager wheels and a set of MH drag tires. I am sure that I have forgot something, however any question please ask. I know 90% of those looking at this ad will think Im crazy but I am not willing to give the car or the parts away, and will only sell if it makes me happy to let it go. Hope everyone understands. Asking $19000.00 with the parts. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 894
  • 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 892
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 894
  • 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 885
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 884
More Photos

Pics

Attachments

• 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 883
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 882
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 877
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 872
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 882
Pics

Pics

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 871
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 865
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 866
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 869
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 857
More Pics

Here are some more.

Attachments

• 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 848
  • 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 845
  • 058.JPG
    058.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 843
  • 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 835
Stage Parts

Engine parts

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 836
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 826
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 826
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 819
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 811
Even More pics

Here are some more to look at.

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 805
  • 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 798
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 794
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 793
  • 057.JPG
    057.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 790
Location.

Forgot to mention factory paint, has nics here and there and two small dents in the passenger side, I will get pics, and car is located in Oklahoma, north of Oklahoma City about 100 miles.

Maybe

any chance u might be interested selling stage parts?

I have buyers for most of the stage parts. If I dont sell it all I will just might keep everything. I enjoy the car but I am looking at buying an airplane. I might split off engine parts after it has been on the board for a while. Thanks

I just had to laugh when I see that someone actually thinks the car and the stage parts are worth only $5000.00 to $8000.00. Funny, LOL. However, thanks for the vote everyone has an opinion!

No longer for sale!

I bought this car earlier this year and am thinking about selling it and all of the parts that I have. I bought the car from the original owner and car has 55k on it. At 18k he pulled the original engine and bought a new one from the dealership and installed it because he did not want to hurt the original as he like many of that era wanted to go fast. I have the 18k engine and a almost complete stage vigin block, crank, rods, heads(one looks like it has had something tapping the surface, rocker arms, valves, front covers etc. See pictures. As for the car Engine is stock except for some porting on the intake, stock turbo, Bowling green elbow, blue top injectors, NOS (Custom made to spray the intercooler and/or engine, I have never used it as Roy told me if I wanted to work on it, use the NOS but if I just wanted to drive it dont, I dont), NOS has a remote bottle opener, heater, and works for the engine from a micro switch at WOT, Hurst roll control, Haltech F3 fuel injection system( old but still works and have the laptop). Delta gate, flowmaster exhaust, Kenne bell front brace kit, Kenne bell valve cover, Kenne bell rear brace kit, Spearco intercooler optimizer, dial-a-boost control kit, oregon reaserch tech. oil saver, air bags and a in line fuel pump+in tank pump. There are many documents and years of things he has keep. Car is in good condition always stored indoors. No rust. Gauges everywhere and all work. A/C blows cold, Six matching crager wheels and a set of MH drag tires. I am sure that I have forgot something, however any question please ask. I know 90% of those looking at this ad will think Im crazy but I am not willing to give the car or the parts away, and will only sell if it makes me happy to let it go. Hope everyone understands. Asking $19000.00 with the parts. Tell me what you think.

I have decided to keep the car. Thanks for all of the feedback.

Have to ask?

Smart move. Why give it away....

I am glad to see that you responded to the thread, and so I have to ask (because I see your post on here alot) what makes my car only worth a max of $8000.00(IYO). I only ask because I saw that you had voted that amount on the poll. I am very interested to read a response. Thanks Scott

what makes my car only worth a max of $8000.00(IYO)

The circa 1989 cell phone:D

Seriously, pull all that crap off the car make it as stock as possible, especially the NOS stuff that is REALLY hurting you with a TR. Not a bad car but all that stupid stuff in the interior and the NOS are killing it. Makes the car look like an unfinished project with serious wiring nightmares IMO. Stage block and crank may have some decent value depending on condition etc. Good luck, nice car just needs a little work.

Back