You can type here any text you want

1989 Checkmate Vision 221 speed boat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
For sale or trades???? I have another boat that just knocked a hole in a piston and the entire thing is disassembled. I really need to move this one, I have no more room in the garage!

22' 5" in length, Garage kept since new and it shows, absolutely no oxidation, the gelcoat is still bright and shiny with NO cracks This boat has been pampered and never abused.The interior is absolutely mint including the padded hatch cover, all of this stuff is original and never replaced.The boat is a 1989 but you would swear it is a 2005! Galvanized easy loader trailer in exc cond as well.
-There is about 260 hrs on the hull and about 30 hours on a BRAND NEW GM 325hp crate engine from pleasurecraft marine, not just rebuilt or reman......NEW from the carb to the oil pan due to a faulty winterization.
-New gimbal bearing
-fresh oil change and filter (and fuel filter)
-NEW Garmin 440s GPS with depth finder (flush mounted)
-NEW Jensen MSR2007 Sirius and Ipod ready flush mounted marine stereo with New marine speakers
-Just had prop repitched to 23p and added more cup the boat will run nearly 58 mph GPS with 2 adults and a full tank of fuel at 4800 rpm.(speedo -indicates 65 mph)
-Halon automatic fire extinguisher
-Thru hull exhaust with stainless tips
-Alpha One Outdrive with stainless prop (perfect condition)
-Power engine hatch
-47 gal. fuel capacity
-Power steering
-2 cockpit covers
-Full cover
-New Die Hard Marine deep cycle battery
-Bilge pump, horn, engine compartment blower, full nav. lights
-Ski pylon
-swim ladder
-built in self draining cooler
-built in cupholders

I can send better pictures along to anyone interested. If you are looking to trade, let me know what you have!

10,000.00 OBO

Attachments

• vis3.JPG
    vis3.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 2,837
  • vis6.JPG
    vis6.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 2,318
  • vis8.JPG
    vis8.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 2,372
  • vis9.JPG
    vis9.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 2,440
how bout a 24 convincor?? Ha Ha, just thought id check in on your thread.

i love the vision!! always have. yours is a small block right?

great boat

b70

how bout a 24 convincor?? Ha Ha, just thought id check in on your thread.

i love the vision!! always have. yours is a small block right?

great boat

b70

The Vision is a small block, it is a very sweet boat and kind of rare too. I already have a 27 Convincor, it has a Whippled 468, I have it in a million pieces due to a holed piston.

Back