You can type here any text you want

1989 Chevy Camaro IROC for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cyclone17

1989 Chevy Camaro IROC, Turbo Buick V-6, T-70, Gen. 7, 96 lb. Injectors, 9 inch rear cage, transbrake, leather interior, air cond., nice fast street car. Low 11's on low boost. Asking price is $ 13, 500. Car is located in Glenside, PA. Pics to come soon. Call Tom at 215-416-3157 for more info.

thats unique! I have a Twin Turbo Stroked Ford racing engine Im, selling on this page as well. You have any cars you would like to put this into or trade?

thats unique! I have a Twin Turbo Stroked Ford racing engine Im, selling on this page as well. You have any cars you would like to put this into or trade?
QIUNT, you dont learn. You already got yelled at by another member due to trying to list your junk in someone elses add. Now you do it again. Just start your own thread, it is very easy to do.

Actually not an idiot thanks, I did not put my post in this thread like I did by mistake previously. I simply posted a trade, like everyone else I know on this board. I gave comps on your ride, for it truly is a unique ride, but damn guys, get ahold of yourselves, im not trying to steal thread time. I have better things to do and very busy. Find out a little more about me, before you talk smack, otherwise hold it.

Back