Options: Leather, T-Tops

Upgrades: $1,200 stainless cat-back Borla exhaust, $600 TTA rims with
clearcoat stripped down for a very nice shine, $300 Brand new
Nitto Drag Radials, $150 chrome turbo shield, $150 stainless cat,
$100 ATR polished stainless MAF pipe, $50 K&N 9" cone filter, $35
Thrasher 93 street chip, $25 brand new heater core with lifetime
guarantee, $10 ATR 160* thermostat, new heater core lines and
vacuum lines.

Location: Scott Air Force Base, Illinois (about 15 min from St. Louis, MO.)

Asking Price: $5,999 obo or trade -looking for other turbo/supercharged
vehicles, jet ski, bike, or anything else that may be fun to have.

Email me for pics!!

Why??: I was going through an intersection when a guy in a Carrola was trying to turn through the intersection and hit me. We both saw each other enough in advance of the impact to brake and maneuver into a position that would cause the least amount of damage. The impact was at low speed he clipped only the front of the driver's front fender/nose area. No impact occurred from the driver's front wheel to the rear of the vehicle. The car runs just as it did before, but the alignment is poor due to the accident. This car was in the middle of a trade + cash deal with a Viper in Florida on the date of the accident. That deal was obviously canned, and when I received the money from the insurance company of the guy that hit me, I purchased another vehicle. The car is great, and I would prefer to sell or trade it rather than let it sit until I can find the time and money to repair it. It needs about $1,000 to $1,500 in parts for GM replacement parts and mint used parts for the discontinued items. If you own a shop or have access to shop facilities and have the time at some point to work on the car yourself, than this is definitely the car for you. Even if you don't and would have to pay someone to fix it, you are looking at $4,000 tops between parts, paint, and labor. I think the job can be done for much less!

He had TTA 1401 for sale in Granite City, near SAFB and is also in the Air Force. Car sounded similar for a similar price.

TTA 1401

do you know the vin on it...
was #1401 from
Illinois
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Granite City, IL
Title #T0035118024
What was wrong with this car...do you have any info on it...?

Re: DAMN

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
I was hoping NJ could have got er,:)

Yea me too Ty, it would have been a great winter project for me. I thought I was 1st in line, guess it was not meant to be. :(

I just saw it, or I would have bought her for a Parts rig or builder

and mod that thing like there was no tomarrow:D

Then keep the other one for sunny day cruising:)

sorry

I am working on it now....should be finished before the nats...keeping it stock....with the exception of a possible alky kit and valve springs...36 lb inj. and turbotweak chip

Re: sorry

Originally posted by sdteb
I am working on it now....should be finished before the nats...keeping it stock....with the exception of a possible alky kit and valve springs...36 lb inj. and turbotweak chip

How bad was it :confused:

Any pictures:cool: