You can type here any text you want

1989 turbo Notchback Mustang 56,000 org. miles!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Last Bump before Im done let me know guys Had some nice offers but no one is following threw with any thing :(

One last bump I plan to get it ready to race this weekend so last week for trade offers Really all I have to do is drain the coolant out put water in it and quick Oil change so ya off racing this weekend maybe :)

Put her on ebay see item # 122592548082

last try then its just going into Permanent storage for a while.

Still looking for a nice trade for a GN OR Turbo T But I put it on egay again as its the only place that seems to be generating any interest all be most of them are tire kickers :(
See ebay item # 112490468312 Super nice car I just have no time for racing let alone working on cars right now. Just looking for some thing fun to drive to Cruise nights or tear up the back 40 :)

6 poinr bar wolfe swaybar simmon 17 wheels

Attachments

• 20161031_175822.jpg
    20161031_175822.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
Nice shoot me some info on it to my Cell with some other photos Might Be interested in trade, Do have a guy supposedly coming with cash Sunday or early next week but who knows I have heard this about 20 times and then they never show up :(

ON EBAY AGAIN! ITEM # 182814472047 BID TO WIN!
This is auction style with a very low reserve

Back