You can type here any text you want

1989 turbo t/a roller or bown engine wanted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

we2man

Yes, my friends I'm looking to restore a 1989 turbo t/a roller or blown it does not matter. If I can't find an original I will be forced to build a clone. Which would be alright because in planning on passing down to my son who is also turbo Buick fanatic thanks for you help! Lamont gentry

Not sure if you are still looking for a 1989 tta however i have a 89 tta with t tops. It is a project car. I bought it from a friend because his wife made him get rid of car.. It is a roller however i do have grand national complete motor and trans... Car is located in chicago.... Let me know if you are interested my name is gerald 630 561 0939
5200 with motor and trans....3000 rollor... Clean title cracked wing 7 out of 10

Last edited:
Not sure if you are still looking for a 1989 tta however i have a 89 tta with t tops. It is a project car. I bought it from a friend because his wife made him get rid of car.. It is a roller however i do have grand national complete motor and trans... Car is located in chicago.... Let me know if you are interested my name is gerald 630 561 0939 hello, do you have any pics of the tts? thanks!
5200 with motor and trans....3000 rollor... Clean title cracked wing 7 out of 10

Back