You can type here any text you want

1990 Honda Accord

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mazdatech78

1990 Honda Accord 4dr. 4cyl. 5spd. It has 199k miles. Runs like brand new. Has alot of new parts. Has typical Honda rust. Drive anywhere, very reliable. Just went over entire car. No mechanical problems

New A and B pipes. (front and mid pipe)
Oil pan gasket replaced
Front upper control arms
Machined front rotors
Ign. wires
Radiator and coolant
Alt and battery have less then 10k miles
Tire have about 10k on them

This car is very good on gas. I would keep it myself but I already have 4 cars and dont need another. For an extra $100 I will replace the timing belt also. Pics available. Car is located just south of Cleveland, OH $1650 obo.

James hondatech78@yahoo.com:)

my lil' sis is looking for a car but she is in Boston. She can come up with $500 cash for the car. let me know if this is possible. if not, no hurt feelings, she'll keep looking :) I would have to drive the car from OH to MA! yikes!!!

Sorry, I cant go that low. The least I can take for it is $1400. These cars go for that and more in worse condition that this one.

James

Honda

I'm in phx az was wondering if you could email me pics to jon.oso@gmail.com, If the car is ok I will come get it. Is there anything mechanically wrong with the car as I will be driving it back to az?

The car is in good shape mechanically. I wouldnt hesitate to drive it anywhere. The only thing that doesnt work is the AC. I never bother to fix it because it really doesnt get that hot around here. I will e-mail pics when I get home from work.

James

Back