You can type here any text you want

1991 GMC Syclone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

v6stanger

Finally decided to sell my syclone to put a down-payment on a house sometime in the near future. It just sits in the garage and is rarely driven. I'm posting it for sale here first because I sold my last GN on this site and found it a great home.

Here are the details:

Color: Black (Obviously)
Interior: Grey/Black
Motor: 4.3 Turbo V6
Mileage: 92,000 original miles.

Body is in excellent condition. No dents or dings. Never been in any accidents. All original paint and body panels. Has factory wheels with good tires. One wheel has a small bend in the lip but did not get scratched. I was quoted 125.00 to have it professionally repaired at a local rim shop.

Interior: I'd rate the interior an 8 out of 10. Dash has 2 small cracks near the defrost vents like every other early 90's GMC truck I've ever seen. Seats are in 100% great shape. The headliner has started to sag but that will probably be replaced shortly. Heat,windows,locks,radio all work properly. AC compressor cycles but will need a recharge of R12 to be ice cold again.

Anti-Lock light has recently started coming on the last time I started the truck. It goes out after a few miles of driving though and the brakes are unaffected. Truck stops on a dime when necessary. After doing some research I found this is a common problem with these trucks and is easily fixed.

Transmission shifts smooth and firm. Was rebuilt by previous owner at 80k miles.

Motor is strong and has never given me a problem. AWD works flawlessly.

Only modification is an air-foil on the throttle body and a borla catback exhaust. Truck is also lowered one inch.

Title is clean and clear. I have the original owners manual and paperwork with certificate of authenticity etc.

Price is 11000.00 which I feel is very fair from the few I've seen listed on autotrader and ebay. I am not pressed to sell the truck so please no low-ball offers.

I will have pics shortly so e-mail me at stingracer18@aol.com if you have any further questions.

Back