You can type here any text you want

1991 Mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
Car has 250k on the body and around 20k on motor/trans. Shortblock from Panhandle performance and has billet alum main support/ARP studs,shot peened rods/ARP bolts,Speedpro forged w/coated skirts/plasma rings,balanced,Scat balancer. Stock ported heads w/new stk valves,3 ang v job and milled slightly,Arp head bolts(have studs too). Trans is an AOD built by Custom performance and has red clutches,Baumann shift kit,Edge 9.5 3000 stall. Still has 2.73 but I have a set of low mile 3.27. Hooker equal length shorties,BBK X pipe/no cats,and Flows. It has a set of Pony wheels on it and has a set of 15x8 Centerline (fluted star?) also. 2 new 245/50/16 on rear and 1 new one unmounted(1 got ruined when valve stem broke off @ 75mph)
This was my daily commuter for 100k plus miles. I just bought a Ranger to commute in and never drive the stang. I was gonna turbo or charge it but the Buick needs more stuff!
The bad...needs strut bushings(I have new poly ones and new struts),heater core replaced:frown: ,AC was cold after 134 conversion but the compressor went out. Timing cover leaks. Clear coat starting to peel off hood,roof,rear hatch.
$3,500 firm and will trade down + cash. I have over 3k in the drivetrain.

Back