You can type here any text you want

1988 Olds Cutlass Turbo LS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Price is $40,000 OBO.
1988 Cutlass Turbo LS street car with cold ac on E85
Iron Block 6 liter -Fully Built w/receipts in hand. its a 408 stroker assembly ARP throughout Moroso High Clearance oil pan
243 - Z06 alum heads race ported cometic mls HG ARP studs.
Custom Turbo Cam / crane rockers w/ custom pushrods ls7 lifters
Forced Inductions S485R V2 t6 1.32 , Hooker Manifolds with custom x-over by KFAB Billet T6 flange - priority gated JGS performance 500r vband WG Custom 5" to 4 downpipe. RJC Racing Intercooler Set of Turbo Smart BOV
Edelbrock Pro Flo w/SnakeEater GB1400s
ATI damper
4l80E with all Billet Internals and T/brake auto v/b from CK performance receipts and pics available. PTC 9.5 Dusty spec'd TCI FlexPlate
Chromoly 3.5" Drive shaft Gforce Xmember Metco Loop
Quick Perf 9" 40 spline 5/8 studs 3.50 gear Wilwood front and rear brakes Spohn ARB
Metco upper and lowers. Holley Terminator X Dakota Digital Cluster Grand National stock style tank with internal baffle Twin hellkat 525s in tank second pump comes on with pressure switch at 5 psi
Cold Case Radiator Twin Maradyne fans.160 deg thermostat. Transmission fan/cooler under IC

RC components 17" fronts and 15" rears 275/60/15 mt et pros brand new NO RUST clean clean. will drive anywhere ac blasting Makes a lot of power runs great. 305 miles on this setup. no issues have videos and truck load of pics.

Not my first rodeo no junk if anyone needs a reason for why im selling is because i ordered a f150 4x4 coyote im going to turbo build.
Dont need cash dont even try to low ball. Will consider a trade only for a clean buick rare optioned/color combo.

786-487-9775 Miami , FL

Turbocutlass31.jpg

TurboCutlass30.jpg

Turbocutlass33.jpg

turbocutlass29.jpg

TurboCutlass5.jpg

TurboCutlass4.jpg

TurboCutlass19.jpg

TurboCutlass6.jpg

TurboCutlass7.jpg

TurboCutlass2.jpg

Last edited:
Just here to say that this is my dream. There is one of these I pass every day, same color, with the stick wire hubcaps. I’ve always said I’d move to stick a crazy LS in it, widen the stock wheels so I could leave the hubcaps, then do like 4 mufflers on it with a cutout and drive it around looking and sounding stock….until it was time. Awesome build, and right about 1000hp is crazy.

Back