You can type here any text you want

1991 Pontiac GTA 383,Lingenfelter,Etc in NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Last owner "claimed" it ran 11:40s in the 1/4 on radials. It will scoot but I dont know if its really that fast. Only one way to really find out.

Russ :cool:

wish u were closer...thats a great deal....

Yeah I know. Most 383s with a carb will cost over 3000 alone. The intake on this thing cost over a grand!!! Somebody will probably buy it and part it out but thats fine with me.

Thanks

Posted a few new pics and I took some more that I can send if you want some.

Calls from New York,Chicago and local but no $$$ seen yet.

Some have asked what kind of balancer it has. Its an ATI SUPER DAMPER.

Pics sent to those who E-mailed

Russ:cool:

want to trade for a 80 camaro.

not bashing here just fustraited myself. i have a ton of money in a solid 350 that can take heavy hp or turbo, a close ratio m21, and a solid posi rear. just cause i got injured and cant finish installing brake lines people think the car is worthless. it ticks me off when you cant even get what the parts in your car are worth. if your interested in mine cool, if not i wish you the best of luck. honestly
D

The cam is a hydraulic Roller Crane 119831 509/525 lift and 222/230 @ .050 112CL

TTT

Back up for sale....The guy lost his deposit. Cant figure people out sometimes...Oh Well.

Ad #963855 on racingjunk.com

Russ:cool:

If someone from this board buys this car I will donate $500 bucks to BWEAVYS Toys For Tots Charity in addition to the $100 I already gave.

I challenge others to match the 1st $100 I gave.

Where in Startesville are you located? A buddy of mine may be interested, but wants to come take a look at it

Up off 64 East. Tell him to give me a call or E-mail. Sunday may be the best day to come look.

Russell
704-682-3057 :cool:

1991 GTA Runs great has new tires and brakes. A few parallels laid with the rears though. The engine was built by R.J performance it is a 383,Lingenfelter Fuel Injection Ram Intake,Crane Hydraulic roller cam,GM 400 Crank,ATI super Damper,69 350 Block, KB Pistons,Headers,Flowmaster cat back exhaust,car has frame connectors and rebuilt 700r4 trans with corvette servos and clutches,9" Art Car 2500 Stall converter,3:73 gears in rear,hotckins suspension,Etc Etc Etc....Have reciepts in the thousands more than I want for the whole car.

Back