You can type here any text you want

1991 Pontiac GTA 383,Lingenfelter,Etc in NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think im gonna part it out....383 longblock goes 1st. Will sell it minus intake,Distributor and accessories for $2500. Come hear it run. $2500 FIRM.

Russ:cool:

send me some pics please...caroline1028@hotmail.com...thanks im in concord nc

Any horsepower numbers or quarter mile times?

No Idea on horsepower.

Last owner "claimed" it ran 11:40s in the 1/4 on radials. It will scoot but I dont know if its really that fast. Only one way to really find out.

It will roast the tires like mad though!!! Thats the stroke of the 400 crank.

Russ
:cool:

All I have is $4000.00 deal?

Sorry...I can part it easy for $4500....If you want to put a down payment on it till you have the other $500 I can hold it a little while. I let people jump on the payment plan all the time.
Just watched one of these intake setups on E-Bay go for $2000 by itself.

Just let me know,
Russell:cool:

A deposit for the longblock and trans is in the mail on the way from Canada.

Thanks
Russ :cool:

Got the body for sale now. Took the engine and trans out last week. Keeping the wheels and tires.

$1500 for the 91 GTA body. Clear title,Hotchkis susp,3:73 Posi disc brake rear end,New brakes,Aluminum drivershaft,Nice headers,Flowmaster exhaust,K&N filter,CD Player.

Will give the buyer all the stuff that was on the front of the engine,P/S pump,A/C,Brkts,etc

Make a race car or take your wrecked/rusted out car and put the driveline in this one.

Thanks
Russ:cool:

Back