You can type here any text you want

1992 stealth TT for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbogreg

hey, im selling my 1992 dodge stealth rt turbo. it's emerald green with tan leather interior. reason for selling is insurance is killing me and now that i have a beater i just want something nice to cruise in for the weekends. a little info on the car: the car has 72xxx miles on it. the tranny was recently rebuilt by kormex transmissions(2900 miles on it), upgraded 25 spline transfer case new from dodge(less than 50 miles on it), stage I gripforce clutch which has a little better holding power than the stocker(less than 4000 miles on it), hotwired fp, chrome y pipe, open air filter, 3sx race short throw shifter, hks type 0 turbo timer, glo gauges, ngk plugs and wires, recently replaced belts and battery, new flex section on dp, bradi front and rear drilled and slotted rotors(stops great), pro boost mbc set at 14psi, autometer ultralite boost gauge mounted with a single a pillar pod, stealth embroidered floor mats. that's about it. i'm asking for 10,999 obo. also willing to trade up or down for a nice 86-87 GN or t type with t tops. car is located in westwood, nj. you can email me at vindiesel101@hotmail.com for more info and pics.

Greg

obo.. really would like to sell soon so i can pick up something new before the summer ends. will consider all reasonable offers.

Greg

any 86-87 turbo regals in t tops looking for a trade? very interested in them and that is what im looking to get next.

new price!! $10,250 obo. interested in all turbo regals if anyone is interested in trading.

Greg

10,000 obo... found a GN that i'm very interested in. must sell soon. make an offer and i might just take it.

Greg

Bump for nice car...saw the pics.

If I had the money now, I would buy it if I had a way to come up with the money quick.

not sure. i bought my car right out a little over a year ago. if you look at other stealths and vr4s you're not gonna find another in this condition for this low of a price. if i don't a serious offer soon, i'm going to put it on ebay. been getting too many i'll take it's and then stalling from buyers.

Greg

Back