You can type here any text you want

1993 bronco Eddie Bauer in Mass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

0311gn87

Green metallic light mocha two tone 1993 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer located in Worcester Mass 120,000 miles very clean in and out Flowmaster exhaust, mud terrains,led hitch,back up lights,pioneer cd with remote,CB radio,4 wd works,rough country shocks,k&N nice leather and tinted windows. only rust is over rear wheel wells just surface only place it is through is over PS rear wheel well easy patch NO rust on floors or frame. truck is very well kept paint looks new (it is original) leather is much better than usual with a flawless back seat (I use lexol every week or so) rug looks great.

$3,200 pretty firm or trade, let me know what you have.
Will post better pics!
67eaf48.jpg

Here's the deal I'm looking to trade for a clean P71 Crown Vic so if any one has one I would consider trading my 87 GN project for it. Not to interested in parting with the Buick but if it gets me a clean Vic to clone a Marauder. I'll swap let me know Buick runs and drives, has new doors not much body work left. Bigger turbo dp and exhaust pm for details.

Back