You can type here any text you want

1998 Volvo S70 GLT ( Turbo )

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

peterkin

..it isn't rocket science
I have a 1998 Volvo S70 GLT ( 2.4 turbo ) that I would like to sell. The car has roughly 76k miles on the clock, transmission rebuilt in October 2006. This car was used as my commuter for a year. I have a 142 mile round trip to work daily and it was a great car to drive. I now have a TDI Jetta that I use for this and I don't drive the car anymore. I'm sure someone can enjoy this car as much as I have. Especially with the IPD ECU and 14 psi. The car is an absolute rocket. I just don't have time for it anymore. Here are some of the options on the car:

Beige Leather Interior
Heated Seats ( Driver and Passenger )
Power Locks
Power Steering
Power Drivers Seat w/ Memory
CD Player w/ Ipod Adapter Installed
Power Windows
Power Locks
Keyless Entry
Power Sunroof
Power Brakes
Power Antenna
ABS
Driver/Passenger Side Airbag
Remote Trunklid and Fuel Door
Dual Sport Mirrors

The bad:

Ding in driver side headlight, scratch on drivers door, plastic pulling away from wood trim by shifter.

I can't think of anything else right now.

ASKING $6,000.00

Here are some pictures:

CRW_5663.jpg
[/IMG]

CRW_5653.jpg
[/IMG]

If anyone requires more information or more pictures please email me at:

godfreypeterkin@yahoo.com

Just in case, I'm in Alexandria, VA if anyone is close and wants to come look at the car.

No, it's FWD, but still fun. It would be nice if it was though. :biggrin:

No, it's FWD, but still fun. It would be nice if it was though. :biggrin:

Interested in a partial trade for my 84T? Has broken wire somewhere but I have another harness for it. Nice car. Let me know if we could work something out. I need a daily driver.
Thanks,
Steve

Back