You can type here any text you want

1999 ws6 Trans Am Runs 11.462120 on motor FT for a 86-87GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Surfer007

I am really looking for a 86-87GN to trade for my car,or $11,500 OBo for my car.I have tons of pics so email if interested.

The car is Navy Metalic Blue with a slp(white)hood.It is a ws6 but the rear decal was removed and a Ws7 was put on buy the other owner,along with the after market hood.It has t-tops.The milage on the car reads 36,663 but it isnt hooked up.I believe there is 15xxx on the motor and about 60xxx on the body.The paint is in decent shape with minor scratches and scufs on it.Under the front bumper on the passenger side is cracked.It happened when I loaded it on the trailor.I fixed it buy drilling 2 holes and putting a plate on it,but you can see the bolts if you get down and look.The dash board top is cracked.There is no ac or power steering,and 2 after market seats in the car.No back seats
The motor is a 6.0ltr bottom end
A custom ram air set up,the fog lites were taken out and there is dryer vents that go up into a custom plate.
cam is a custom cam 244/255 595/605 110lsa
Stock ported heads
Ls6 intake
Under drive pulley
Hooker long tubes,with a 4"Mufflex exhaust with a Spintech duel muffler
Th400 with a 3500 stall,with a trans break,and a Harlan 2-step,B&m Shifter with a button for the Nitrous. You have to use the ebrake because it will roll in park.
Nx nitrous Iceman Kit, with 150 jets in I don't have the bottle.
Kyb 8 way adjustable shocks all the way arround with Grantelli lowering springs
Bmr sub frame connectors,Bmr K member,Bmr lower controll arms
Sphon adjustable torque arm
Wolf 10 point cage(painted black)
3.5 Draglites in the front and 15x8 rear with a 5.5 back space
Ford 8.8 rear end with 355 gears and a spool
Stock monsoon system minus the rear hatch speakers with a Jbl 10 in the rear.
I tryed to describe it as best as I could.I have a ton of pics so PM me with your email and I will send you them.Any questions email me and I will answer them as best as I can.I'm asking 11,500 OBO. I'm not really pressed to sell so if it doesn't I'll just keep it. The car was tuned at Nlp in Orlando Florida and made 362.1 Rwhp/434.0 RWtq on motor and 483.5rwhp/562.5rwtq on the 150 shot and the fuel stayed right at 13. It ran 11.46@120 with a 1.664 60ft on motor with mickey thompson street radials.On nitrous so far it ran spraying in 2nd gear 10.69@128 with a 1.579 60ft.
The car is located in Vero Beach FL. My email is joker79@comcast.net

Back