You can type here any text you want

1st kill, Finally!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Googs

I've "GOT BOOST"!
I was coming home from a 9/11 benifit at a local track. I was 2nd in a group of 4 cars, had an '02 SS Camaro, '97 Saleen Mustang, & a newer SL55 in the group. Some kids in a nice sounding mid '60's Chevelle come along side of us, and of course wants to mess with the "slow" car of the group. Some I jump out of line and we hit it from a 35mph roll. He jumps out about a car length on me. Boost comes up on my car and I promptly walk past him. I cut it off at about 80 after I put 5-6 lengths on him. He rolls up next to me again with a :eek: :) kinda look on his face. He tries to jump on me again from a roll. Same thing happens, he gets out about a car length & I quickly pass him again. We got stopped by a red light, gave each other a thumbs up. I asked what he had, & he said it was only a mild 350. It's just nice to finally get the 1st one out of the way.

Good kill. Have any pics of your car? You seem to have a pretty good flowing combo there. :D

Jason

Nice to get the first one out the way

Hmmmm, you will kind of get used to always being way up in front then start to wonder, Did they even try to race?
Good KIll

Back