You can type here any text you want

1st loss in TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

paccio

I was criuseing down Randall and i see a 90's z28 pull on the side of me. It sounded built to the hilt and had some huge dr's or some sort of slicks.

We went from 40mph to about 100 or so he had me by about 1 length.

It sounded mean as hell so i know it was built.

I was running 23# on alky.

He looked and saw i was still there i think he was surprised to see so close.

I think i'm gonna turn up the boost 1-2#. ;)

Don't blow your engine! 1-3#'s could win the race....but send you in the passenger of a tow truck home! ;)

DrkBluT-TyPe said:
Don't blow your engine! 1-3#'s could win the race....but send you in the passenger of a tow truck home! ;)
Wise advice I think. You win some, you loose some.

We all have lost at least 1 I'm sure. He probably "sprayed" you down I bet. What does your T.A. run in the quarter because I seriously doubt that Camaro was N/a to be able to beat you especially if your car runs in the 11s.

get propane setup to go with the alchy
presently I notice 0 knock when near that pressure

Alan

you made a mistake you ran him from a roll you get turbo lagg from a roll thats why he had a car on you at the end, you should try him out of the whole and i bet you it will be a different story.. oh well next time.

He dosent need propane with the alky to turn the boost up. With enough tuning you could easily run 27 pounds, just turn up the alcohol :biggrin:

More details on the Z please.

Might run into him and I would like to be on full kill.........Can u describe the car better, I might know the guy...was the car white?

Tony87gn said:
He dosent need propane with the alky to turn the boost up. With enough tuning you could easily run 27 pounds, just turn up the alcohol :biggrin:

Amen :biggrin:

No propane on mine.. might have a little gas added here pretty soon tho.. for the just in case :rolleyes: :biggrin:

What turbo are you running again? I finally got my car tuned in with your system and the Maft Pro, let me tell those two really work well together just need to hit the dyno.

pontiac69fb said:
We all have lost at least 1 I'm sure. He probably "sprayed" you down I bet. What does your T.A. run in the quarter because I seriously doubt that Camaro was N/a to be able to beat you especially if your car runs in the 11s.
11 second NA LS1s aren't exactly rare. In fact, cam-only 10 second stock displacement (346 ci) LS1s are becoming more and more common. One of those is a guy in my local club (10.99), and he ran 11.76 with only bolt-ons, stock motor.
By "cam-only", I mean that the engine is stock except for the cam. Of course the rest of the car would have to have bolt-ons.

Back