1st Post ~ 81 Buick Regal Limited

Joerdan81TN

I have owned my regal for 2 years now , 3rd owner. Was grandma owned and in perfect condition.
I really love the community of purists in here. So many great pics lurking around the past couple of days

I actually wrecked my car this morning on the way into work. Sucks! but perfect time to upgrade the front to an 84-87 Don't yall think?
What all is needed to do this?

I love it, but it is the slowest car I have ever driven.
Thinking of going with a LS1 but now finding this site I would rather go a purist route. I have the 3.8 is converting to a Turbo an expensive and difficult task. I have about 2k to spend on some upgrades right now and would love to get some more power.

Would love to have it a Turbo car and join the fam here.

Sup with posting pics? Can't post pics asap in introduction thread for 4 posts.

Anyway, love the site and info. I will for sure be learning alot.

welcome to turbobuick.
you know you can always put a drawthru set up on. there cheap to do.

You can't post pics until you get 5 posts.

As far as mods to the car you have lots of options here. Drawthrough is one of the cheapest ways to go but read up on it before you do it. You could just add a 4 barrel intake to it and you have the choice of the stock 4.1, Edlebrock, Kenne Bell, or Weiand. 2 of them are fairly easy to find and the last 2 are hard to find. Don't get the Holley intake because the intake is designed for the earlier heads and won't work on your engine.

SFI will be expensive because you will need an entire harness and all the parts to make it work. Kinda pricey and very time consuming to do. New fuel lines need to be put in as well so the frame needs to come out.

4 days ago:
DSC00025.jpg

Today:
Screenshot2011-03-15at72250PM.png

Screenshot2011-03-15at72035PM.png

Screenshot2011-03-15at72143PM.png

Screenshot2011-03-15at72215PM.png

Screenshot2011-03-15at71943PM.png

ive got

a full doghouse off an 86 gn clip is still together :hood,fenders with inners,gril ,bumper with lights, only thing i think is missing is the bezels 5 bills for it all . hood has small ding just in front of the bulge.

Pick up

@oil man ^, how much shipped to 37122

im in south bend in, this is on a skid wright now but unsafe to ship by truck .it will be damaged the guys on the fork lifts could care less about whats on the skid .it would have to be picked up it all fits nicely in the back of a pickup truck .and if your in rocky top its about 12 hours round trip .. 5 bills will get pics today and check out fillers

thanks man, But with no shipping or secure quality shipping going to have the pass. I really just need a new header panel, fillers, grill and bezels for now.

I would grab that in a heart beat if local enough.

thanks man, But with no shipping or secure quality shipping going to have the pass. I really just need a new header panel, fillers, grill and bezels for now.

I would grab that in a heart beat if local enough.

Well if you don't tell us where you are other than TN then we can't help you.:biggrin: Where's local?:confused: