You can type here any text you want

1st race with new engine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

well coming home from tower shops ( our local car show spot) my son and I, are going home on I-95 with my wife and my oldest son and his girlfriend in the navigator trailing us , when i tell my son " well i guess no one wants to play" when from behind the navigator comes a very nice looking silver toyota supra, he gets next to me and rev's his engine cause i can hear his turbo spool up so i give my car a bit of gas, when all of a sudden he takes off, so i take off, my son in the navigator behind said " it sounded like 2 jets taking off:eek: , the supra ran hard, but i just got my car tuned 2 days ago, and it's running real strong, after seeing i had him by at least 5 cars i got off it and hit the brakes ( i had a car in my lane coming up ) the guy finally cought up and we both gave each other a thumbs up,:smile: , my wife was doing 95mph and we left her way behind.:biggrin: , good car to finally test mine against ,all i can say is when that 70mm starts spooling it runs like a rocket!!

+1, those supras can be fast.

THANKS GUYS !!! and your absolutely right, i swear i heard his turbo spool before he nailed it, i 'm pretty sure he thought he was going to have a kill
it felt good to finally see how she does against a good car, made me feel good.:)

nice kill dude.

what generation of supra was it? the newer one ('93-'97 i think?) or the late 80s/early 90s one? either one can be pretty fast, but the newer ones can be especially nasty. whatever it was, good job reminding him buicks are still the quickest turbo sixes around!

nice kill dude.

what generation of supra was it? the newer one ('93-'97 i think?) or the late 80s/early 90s one? either one can be pretty fast, but the newer ones can be especially nasty. whatever it was, good job reminding him buicks are still the quickest turbo sixes around!

thanks henschman , it was definetly a newer one i would say 95 or 96 silver really nice. but your right gotta remind them who's the turbo 6 to beat

Sweet! So are you saying the 70 took some time to spool up? That would suprise me from a roll on the highway.

Sweet! So are you saying the 70 took some time to spool up? That would suprise me from a roll on the highway.

NO-no way, that 70 spooled up right away, and from a roll :eek: , it's instant my mechanic has a standered 70 and he tell's me that my Dual BB 70 spools up noticeably faster than his.
I love the way the 70 pulls it's a great turbo :)

thanks henschman , it was definetly a newer one i would say 95 or 96 silver really nice. but your right gotta remind them who's the turbo 6 to beat

Dude nice kill ! :eek: Them Supras can run, glad u showed them who's the daddy ! :cool:

Back