You can type here any text you want

2-0 vs vipers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meaclez

first time was 3 years about on 275 all seasons and the buick v6 from a dig

this time last night it was on 28x12.5 hoosiers from a roll.

Thats cool, butttt u having an lsx turbo, not sure if it counts as a Gn kill.. Be alot more fun if it had the little v6 power..:-).. Ither way bad ass ride

Thats cool, butttt u having an lsx turbo, not sure if it counts as a Gn kill.. Be alot more fun if it had the little v6 power..:).. Ither way bad ass ride

this sections is kill\fish stories is it not? lol. the race was 40-140mph which no stock head cam buick v6 on straight pump gas would of done.
i did the v6 stuff for 4 years and the lsx turbo is much more fun.

meaclez said:
this sections is kill\fish stories is it not? lol. the race was 40-140mph which no stock head cam buick v6 on straight pump gas would of done.
i did the v6 stuff for 4 years and the lsx turbo is much more fun.

I bet it is alot more fun.. I wasnt trying to talk shit man dont take it that way.. Thats a bad ass ride u have. If i could aforted trust me ill be doing it big like that too..

sorry it came off that way at first. mines super budget its really not that hard. alot of it was offset by selling my buick shit

Is coo..
Yea but the skill level to build and fit and tune is way out of my league.. Ill be better of buying an already build one.. What does it run in the 1/4?

havent got a good pass off yet cars been 120mph 11psi pumpgas

its not hard mount kit from brphotrods done..basically any trans can bolt up to a ls...
i used my th400 from the buick on the ls motor.

Back