***2 Cars For Sale Please Look***

cody1987

For Sale!

84 Cutlass Supreme Brougham V6+junk 3speed
Needs a motor (rod knock) Doors are rusted I have a set of good doors for this car and it needs a quarter panel (see pics) rest of the body is in great shape. Has the fiber optic package and it all works.
I have a motor that goes with this car. It’s a totally rebuilt 1973 solid main olds 350. Bored30 over with forged flat top pistons. High Vol. Oil pump. 214/224@.50 472/496 lift cam. #8 heads completely rebuilt. This motor is a little more than a long block. There is no intake, carb or distributor. I do have a good set of headers for it. And it comes with the Oldsmobile script valve covers. I have $2700 in receipts for this motor. It’s got about 1000 miles on it. Oh yeah and I have all the brackets and accessories.
I have a th350 trans out of a car I parted out it shifted hard and preformed great. The person I bought the car from said it has a shift kit and a 2400-2800 stall.

87 Cutlass Supreme
This car has been my project for a couple years, it’s almost done. When I got the car it had a 307/3speed/2.14 gears. Was a split bench column shift car now it’s a floor shift bucket car. The column, seats, and console came from an 87 442 and match what cam in this car. I just bought a new carpet for this car (not installed yet). It needs a new headliner this ones saggin’ pretty bad. Other than that the inside just needs a good cleaning.
This car needs a lil’ body work. The worst part are the door which I have a mint set that goes with it. Comes with a set of 15” chrome rally wheels off an 83 hurst olds. Thay have been stripped of paint and the red stripe but are in good shape, with only a little rust in the lug pockets. 235/60/15 BFG radial TA’s
The motor is a 1971 solid main olds 350. Exact build as the other motor. The only difference is that this one has #7 heads, with comp cams roller rockers. Moroso 7qt. Oil pan. Heddman Headers. Rpm intake. Edelbrock 600 carb. Accel Hei. Msd wires. Edelbrock air cleaner wit K&N filter. Brand new aluminum radiator. It runs great, but has a few bugs yet to be worked out. The vavle train makes a lot of noise. I’m pretty sure the rockers need to be adjusted properly, maybe some different length pushrods. There is an oil leak at the back of the intake manifold. I tried to use the stupid rubber end seals against better judgement and it didn’t work very well. I have $1050 in receipts just for the short block on this motor.
200R4 trans out of an 85 442 with a 2200 stall. Trans cooler. 8.5 posi rear end from an 87 Grand National. 3.42 gears and was said to have an eaton posi put in can‘t verify this I‘ve never opened it up, it works great. Has longer than stock wheel studs. 2.5 torque tech mandrel bent exhaust. flow master muffs, sounds great. I have f-41 sway bars the rear is installed. The one for the front is in the trunk.

There’s more stuff I’m sure. I’m asking $5000 for everything. May split up the 2 cars but I’m not looking’ to part them out. May trade for a nice , car,truck,suv, or van. That doesn’t need work and is very dependable. If you have any questions please ask. Call 708-642-0645

PICTURES HERE
http://photobucket.com/albums/y204/Cody1987/The Deal/

Thanks Cody

I can't believe nobody wants these? Or at least have a good trade for me. Did I mention that you can pay by credit card thru paypal. If I split 'em up I'd like to see $3500 for the 87 and $2000 for the 84 w/motor, trans, headers ect. What's up?