2 chips for STOCK inj.

SpoolinUpGN

Both items were in fine working condition when taken out of my car.

1) Stock '87 Buick GN chip (obv. for stock injectors, its the stock chip)
Price: $25 shipped
267340_60_full.jpg

2) Cotton's Performance issued and made by Casper's Electronics (has sticker on back) 93 Octane chip, 20 deg timing/16# boost
Price: $40 shipped (paid 75)
- excellent chip to kick up the performance of a GN without doing much at all :cool:
267340_58_full.jpg

267340_59_full.jpg

I upgraded to 42.5lb/hr injectors so i have no need for these guys - PM me with any questions and offers. Thanks for looking,

Joe

Although I can't provide numbers, i can say that it made my stepdad (who originally bought the car in 1987 and kept it stock) say "holy ****, it never pulled like that when i had it!"

it's an easy mod that is completely safe (with the use of 93 octane) that guarantees a serious performance boost over the stock chip. let's just say the seat of the pants gauge gave it a thumbs up and it made the stock boost gauge max out (i know its inaccurate) with two red dots at the end, i had never seen those light up before with the stock chip. If i had to guesstimate, i'd say the chip is good for a 20-30 hp improvement over stock levels. Anyone with experience from Jack Cotton's products feel free to chime in too. :D