2 Good Kills in 2 Days

UDLOSE

Friday night after work decided to take the car out for a spin, caught a red light with a long straight after, low and behold a new C6 vette pulls up along side.I looked over and was checking the car out, light goes green and this guy just jumps on it so I lay into the throttle. He was about a car length out when the boost hit 24psi and I walked by him like he double footed the brake I had about 6-7 car lengths by when I let off and he came flying up. Saturday night took it out after work and ran into a newer Viper, went from about a 40 mph roll once again he got out first then it was all over probably had 5-6 car lengths when I lifted. The guy in the Viper was just grinning with a look of disbelief on his face when he pulled up. I absolutley love alky. Jim

Sounds like everyone is picking on you!:biggrin: I guess they were not to happy when the little 6 blew by them though!!

Yeah for the first time in a year, you would figure the 3 in exhaust or the vanity plate UDLOSE would be a good enough warning, but some people have to learn the ways of the darkside for themselves. Luckily the 70 p trim and the 24 lbs of boost can back it up.:biggrin:

My combo is stock block, stock rods, trw's .20 over, center billet mains, ARP fasteners all around, GN1 alminum heads, Champion ported intake, 215/220 FTS roller cam, stock headers, PTE 70 p-trim, AC nl 3000 stall(way to low),older dynotech trans, stock rear end, 24 psi and dual nozzle alky.