You can type here any text you want

2 KILLS in the Buick on the way home

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Was making it home the other night from a local hangout and run up on a Beautiful 78 Trans Am black bird on the hood beautiful red paint, stock wheels, T-tops. This car was pristine. He had a pretty good rumble from the exhaust so I decided to pull along side and see if he was interested.

Before I could he hit it so I paced him, pulling back behind him in the same lane due to traffic, when the other cars cleared I made my move to his left and we both hit it again I pulled him by a couple of car lengths.

At the next light we spoke and we complimented each other on our cars. He asked what size motor I had I told him 455 (yes I was in the GS :eek: :biggrin: )

He said he had the 400 but wanted a 455. The light turned green we were on our seprate ways.
What if I would have been in the GN? and he got spanked by a 6 cyl, he might have ???/ Who knows I think he would have been pissed. :D

Almost to the house I come across a 4.6 Mustang, we go a couple of times and both times I pull him by a couple of car lenghts.

He asked what kind of car is that? I told him it's a Buick, he said what have you done to that car to be so fast (like he has never been beat) I told him it's all stock! So now he can go tell all of his buddies that he got drugged by a big Buick yea right.

And yes folks my 4 thousand pound GS, is stock only a couple of bolt ons and only about 250 rwhp.
It just amazes me how fast these people think they are in there mustangs, ricers etc. my GN kills my GS, it's not even close.

So I guess if they can't beat the GS, the GN stays in the garage. :biggrin:

fast86gn said:
..... my GN kills my GS, it's not even close.

So I guess if they can't beat the GS, the GN stays in the garage. :biggrin:

hahaha i'd like to see the face on the TA drivers face if he knew he got spanked by a 6.

Nice kills

-Adam

Back