2 stock GN Wheels / stock manifolds

pjnutt

I have two stock GN wheels available. Would be great to run your Drag Radials or Slicks on. I bought a better set and used 2 of the 4 old ones for just this reason. No center caps, just wheels.

I also have a set of stock manifolds. Would be easier to sell locally then ship and sell on Parts for sale.

Make offer, need to get them out of the basement.

Thanks,
Ryan

How much you wanna get rid of it for. And do you have the stock rubber mounting bushings by chance?

Yeah, I believe the stock rubber mounts are still attached. I actually bought it off of another board member a couple years back and never used it. I think I gave him $50 for it. I can double check and make sure the mounts are still there when I get home if you would like.

Let me know,
Ryan

I'm on vacation during this holiday. Can we meet up after 12 December do you think? And I am not good at offers. Never been a hagler. Just shoot me a price and we're good. Just ensure there's no cracks on this piece for me please. :)

I'm on vacation during this holiday. Can we meet up after 12 December do you think? And I am not good at offers. Never been a hagler. Just shoot me a price and we're good. Just ensure there's no cracks on this piece for me please. :)

I will double check for cracks, pretty sure it's solid. I gave $50 for it, not sure it lost value :), be cool to get my money back. I'm in no hurry, if you want it when you get back from vacation, it's yours!