2 very rare Limited's ....for sale

slowcar

Banned
I have 2 Limited's for sale...hardtops ... one is a Burgandy on MINT tan leather with 27k miles ...one owner and as original as you can get....tires,plugs,brake pads etc. and the other is a very rare WO2 Blue on Blue ... it is the dark blue with blue cloth... ex-Kirban car 75k miles... no mods... original untouched car...I am looking for $16,500 each car... taking offers .. with storage and so on the cars will be sold for less then what I have into them...and the cars really need to be driven more.. I have had no time... so I am thinking about selling :frown:

pics coming

I have 2 Limited's for sale...hardtops ... one is a Burgandy on MINT tan leather with 27k miles ...one owner and as original as you can get....tires,plugs,brake pads etc. and the other is a very rare WO2 Blue on Blue ... it is the dark blue with blue cloth... ex-Kirban car 75k miles... no mods... original untouched car...I am looking for $16,500 each car... taking offers .. with storage and so on the cars will be sold for less then what I have into them...and the cars really need to be driven more.. I have had no time... so I am thinking about selling :frown:

pics coming

Interested in the burg/tan, no tire kicker! Email pics to
EightSecV6@verizon.net

pics!!!

Car is in South Florida and can deliver the DAS shipping facility in Delray to ship .... buyer pays shipping....

Blue Limited:
I have driven the car about 40 miles since buying it about 6 months ago
I went through the car... put a new headliner in and changed all the fluids...
a/c ice cold and drives like a new car... no wind noise and no rattles or creaks

Blue Limited: Ex-Kirban car....Mint interior....carpet PLUSH like new...and dash, headliner PERFECT...drives like new....98% stock ....wheels in mint condition

Burgandy Limited : Driven the car less then 59 miles since purchase... in storage wrapped up....100% stock 27k mile car.... original tires,plugs,brake pads, wires, coil pack, wheel weights, everything under hood period ... you get the picture here.... one owner car... still has dealer logo on trunk lid.....garage kept.... excellent paint... a few small dings....ALL ORIGINAL time warp car

still goes sideways in second gear and has cold a/c........mint interior... carpet has perfect PLUSH left and seats are like new

PICS:

retardedmunk - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

both cars are for sale

no undercoat on either car.....There are two people interested in the cars... they will be flying down to see them by the weekend as I was told... but no deposit on cars...