You can type here any text you want

200-4R Rebuild Kit??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo RX-6

Rotary Motors Suck
I think the input shaft is broken in my 200-4R trans. Not a big deal because I have a spare trans and a friend that has been building transmissions for over 20 years and has built 200-4R's in the past. I am going to trade a Chrysler 2.2 ported head with comp cam, spearco intercooler, and Shelby computer thats been sitting in storage for over 10 years... And he is going to do a complete rebuild for me. The only thing I have to do is buy the rebuild kit... My question is... What kit do I go with?? I have been looking at the CKPerformance Master Rebuild Kit #24RRK/B for $349.00. The trans already has a shift kit, heat treated stator tube, and heat treated sun gear...They say this kit is good for 800ft/lbs and I think that is more than I need. Is there anything I'm missing? This is for the RX-7..Take a look at my signature for my set-up and let me know what you think...

I'm sure Dave will help with your questions/needs.
Those Master kits are good for the recommended HP/TQ if combined with the 4340 Billet parts such as Input Shaft, Forward Drum, O/D Carrier & Ring Gear etc... depending on your HP/TQ level you may not need all those.

I'm sure Dave will help with your questions/needs.
Those Master kits are good for the recommended HP/TQ if combined with the 4340 Billet parts such as Input Shaft, Forward Drum, O/D Carrier & Ring Gear etc... depending on your HP/TQ level you may not need all those.

I talked with Dave on the phone tonight for a half hour or so and he was very knowledgeable in TB's and the 200-4R trans... I have all winter to get my trans done right so I'm in no hurry and he was nice enough to offer to talk to my trans guy personally to see exactly what I need. So I will take him up on the offer and see how it goes...So far so good...He seems like a very nice guy that is willing to help...Ill keep you posted.

Back