2000 Chevrolet Silverado FS maybe trade (Texas)

Denny

Resident Ford Guy
I've got a 2000 Chevrolet Silverado (Red w/ dark grey cloth int). Sitting on 93K right now. It's extended cab with the third door option, automatic, 5.3 liter V8, tow package, billit grill, foot boards, Sony CD player and speakers (there's also connections ran under the rear seats for some subs and amps if you want). All power options except for the seats. Only modification made is the flowmaster cat-back into dual exhaust.

The hood has a couple of small dents and the driver's seat has a small burn hole (previous owner). I don't smoke, no one is allowed to smoke in the vehicle and there is no other sign or odor of smoke. It didn't smell like smoke when I got it, but I had the whole interior steam cleaned just in case. (Sorry, smoking in a vehicle is a major peeve of mine).

I'm asking $12,500 obo... looking into getting into another GN or some other toy, so trade offers are always considered (up or down). You can post here, call me on my cell at 469-371-0786, or email me at fastgnx@trishield.com if you have any questions.