You can type here any text you want

2001 Catera for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SavageATL

I have a 2001 Catera that I am trying to sell- I got bit BAD by the Grand National Bug but can't afford two cars- so the Catera has to go first.
The car is located in Atlanta. It has 81000 miles, one owner, dealer maintained since day 1. I bought it new from Hennessey Cadillac. It is dark blue, has sunroof, bose stereo, homelink, power memory driver and passenger seat. Does NOT have chrome wheels (I thought they were tacky) or heated seats or power sunshade.
Car still has $1500 worth of GM extended warranty, $50 deductible up to June 2007 I think and 100000 miles.
RWD
The car's passenger side mirror is smashed and the interior is not in great shape. (dirty, worn, a lot of the rubber coating on the door panels/radio is scratched/worn) It is a daily driver for me so I can't say I've babied it cosmetically. Mechanically it's been babied.

I think the car in the condition it is in is worth $7500 with the extended warranty transferred or $6000 without based on Edmunds.com prices. If you want more info e-mail me at Thomasa4@fulton.k12.ga.us or SavageATL@hotmail.com

Also looking for low mileage '86-'87 GN with T-tops, low mileage, not raced/heavily modded to replace.

Back