You can type here any text you want

2001 Chevrolet S10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Clean Title 4cyl save on gas!.. automatic regular cab short bed. 97,000 miles had major tuneup less than 6 months ago new head gasket, new radiator new water pump new timing belt new air filter ac is freezing, heater works, everything works alignment done with receipt 3 month's warranty, has Kenwood Cd MP3 Player with aux port, Also new battery have receipt for 4yr warranty also has new starter has recent oil change with receipts! everything works i would personally drive this car cross country also the truck is flex fuel so you can use regular gas or E85, i use pump 93* my bestfriend owns a shop all the work was done at a shop not in a backyard* i kind of just have the truck sitting around i drive once in a while but rather not pay insurance on it... pm me if intrested will put cash up for a trade or vice versa let me know i wouldn't mind another buick even a hot air to drive daily doesnt matter let me know
3500 obo cash price* im way under Blue Book value so for a trade consider what the truck is worth according to Blue Book*

Back