You can type here any text you want

2001 Volvo S60 T5 2.3L Turbo 5-speed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ryan319

Looking to sell my wife's car to get an SUV. Its a 2001 Volvo S60 T5 with the 2.3L turbo motor and a 5 speed manual trans. The car is rated at 247hp and is fun to drive with the manual. It's a pretty rare car from what I understand and I can't even find another one listed for sale anywhere.

The car has 89K on it and has been repainted at some point. Overall the exterior and interior are nice. It's black with dark gray leather. This car is loaded, pop-up navigation, moon roof, power everything, optional 17" wheels, keyless entry, heated seats, etc.

In the last year I've replaced the front/rear shocks and struts, rear rotors and pads, inner/out tierods, front control arm bushings (both sides), endlinks, and O2 sensor. The car passed PA inspection and emission in January with no problems.

Looking to get $6700 but open to offers. I'll post some pics this weekend but PM me if you are interested. Locals to Pittsburgh are welcome to come have a look.

DSC03991.jpg

DSC03994-1.jpg

DSC03989-1.jpg

DSC04003.jpg

DSC04000.jpg

DSC03997.jpg

Back