You can type here any text you want

2002 Trans Am 8.5 Tire Outlaw Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
I am selling my 02 trans am setup for 8.5 tires racing to go a different direction. It is being sold no motor, trans or engine management.I built this car over this past winter.

Car is a 02 trans am ws6 body with 6'' vfn ram air hood and t tops
Umi suspension front and rear, rear has been converted to solid rod ends, rear strange double adjustable shocks, qa1 front double adjustable. Car does 1.3x 60ft on the back tires at 3550lbs
Moser 9'' ford rear, 3;23 gear, 5/8 studs, 31 spline axles and spool. Rear has been cut down to run a 15x10 w/ 5 inch backspace.
3.5 driveshaft with 1350 joints
15x9 holeshots with 275-60 mickeys and 15x3.5 holeshots with morso ds-2 tires
Areospace space drag brakes at all 4 corners
Leash Electronic pro street wiring. Car has new wiring. All factory bcm and ecm are removed. You must run a aftermarket ecm and wiring harness for the engine control.
There are no gauges, I ran a touch screen with my holley efi for my gauges which is not included.
Power windows still work.
10 point chromoly cage. Car is missing a bar under the seat and funny car cage to be 25.5 legal. Certified to 8.50s this year.
5 gal cell with Weldon 2025a pump, -10 feed and -6 return
There is a 8 gal water box for a2w innercooler.
Car can be setup for any engine trans combo, there are no motor mounts in the car, trans mount is for a th400.

I know I am missing a lot, you can call for more info 513 505 7921 Tom
I am asking 7200.00 for the roller
IMG_0586.JPG

I have not seen this car in person but have heard from several other people who have seen it in person that it is very nice.

Man that's what mine looks like with jack stands under it... Nice ride GLWS..

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Back