2003 Custom Chopper $38K

I've looked at the pics of your bike many times & I've been tempted to offer up my '87 Turbo T Limited for it. Going on what the **** has said since 1990, it's the most optioned/highest priced TR (besides a "X") ever built. It's gunmetal grey w/grey vinyl half-top, ttops, grey interior w/leather split bench, mini-console, power everything, trunk kit, posi, aluminum bumper supports (yeah it should have steel supports since it's a posi car, but who knows?), digital dash, Concert Sound II, original Eagle GT tires, yada-yada-yada as it's got all the other good stuff found on our cars. It was repainted back in '02 and hasn't been out of the garage more than 5 times just to go around the block & back since then. New GM items on it include bumpers, impact strips, turn signal lenses & bezels, grille & BUICK emblem, chrome wheelwell moldings, new bumper fillers (need to be painted & installed as the fronts broke on me after being inside all these years last week!!), headlight bezels & sidemarkers, headliner (needs to be installed), center caps, lug nuts, gas tank, IC fan, radiator & washer fluid jugs, air dams, front center bumper filler, & various other things I've forgotten due to not spending time on the car nowadays. It may not be as exotic as you're looking for & I'm sure I would regret getting rid of it since it is so rare, but times change and someone else needs to enjoy the car now. Thanks.

Sounds nice. Thanks for the offer. but I want another toy besides a Buick. I have that been here done that metality..... :biggrin:

Keep the offers coming.... :D

Cool Custom, but Ebayers dont want to spend ****.
Good Luck with it :)