2003 F350 Ext. Cab Powerstroke

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
here is the perfect tow rig!

2003 Ford F-350 Extended Cab Lariat, Medium Red metallic with grey leather, FX4 Off Road package, polished wheels, step bars, Powerstroke Diesel V8, automatic transmission, tow package, 6 disc CD player, dual Optima Red Top batteries, 4 position ECM module (30,50,100,130 hp) Autometer A pillar gauges (Carbon Fiber boost, volts, EGT) cat-back 4" exhaust, K&N filter and aluminum inlet pipe, 85% tread on Firestone Destination A/Ts, 62K miles, clean and great running truck!

$27,800 FIRM!

Is this one of your personal vehicles or a dealer's? Don't you work at an automobile dealership? Thanks.

Mike, this is a vehicle I just traded for at our dealership. We are a Pontiac Buick GMC Chevy dealer. This truck was traded in by a local late model dirt track racer who sold his racing equipment off and bought a new 1500 Chevy pickup.

I am open to offers on the truck, and I can purchase it for what the dealer owns it for, which is $26,761 (wish I had that kind of money). I can try taking that offer to the owner and see if he wants to quick sell it.

Thanks!

Tom

I will get some pics tomorrow if all possible. I work for Rebbec Pontiac Buick GMC Chevrolet.....Normal Illinois.

no one falls for that "let me talk to the owner" :eek: :eek: IS there a car dealer salesman handbook somewhere,I need a good laugh.... :tongue: :wink:

BandAid.....yeah yeah, laugh it up about car salesmen. If I didn't have to ask the owner what I can sell vehicles for, then I'd probably sell a whole lot more, but the fact of the matter is, he makes the decisions, not me. If you're interested, make me an offer. If you aren't, then don't waste your time harassing me for doing my job.

ask the owner if he wants to buy my chopper! :biggrin:

Or maybe trade a vehicle for it! :biggrin: