You can type here any text you want

2004 Pontiac GTO F/S F/T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blewbyu

Year: 2004
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $15,000 obo
Mileage: 3200
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Engine: N/A
LS Engine: N/A

Up for sale/trade is my 2004 Pontiac GTO. The car is immaculate, and only shows 3200 miles on the odometer. Clear title in my name. Car has been featured on the cover of "High Performance Pontiac". No expense was spared in the build of this car.

Chassis: The car has a 12 bolt solid axle rear with 3.73s and a spool. Suspension is now a panhard rod style. The stock independent rear suspension is out and cannot be easily reinstalled. Car has a 10 point cage that was certified to 8.50s(cert is expired now but should re-cert no problem). Front drag struts. Interior is complete, but has lightweight front seats installed to replace the stock seats.

Body: Beautiful factory paint, with the exception of the aftermarket cowl added and front bumper cover. All paint is a perfect match and was done professionally.

Asking 15k obo as a roller with no electronics(will include stock computer and harness). It cost well over four times this amount to build the car, so please be realistic with offers. I have the Big Stuff 3 management system, fresh 346 engine, turbo, and more available at additional cost. Most trades considered .

2004 gto F/S or F/T - LS1TECH

GTO

Back