You can type here any text you want

2004 Pontiac GTO M6 with 4,200 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GTO&GN

2004 Pontiac GTO M6 in Quicksilver with black interior. Has only 4,200 miles and always garaged. I purchased it new in December of 2004. Bone stock except for 3M lifetime window tint. Car is as new, smells new, is new! No door dings or scratches. The only reason I am considering selling it, I purchased a new truck. I also have my 1987 GN for sale on this site. One of these beautiful musclecars has to go. I have the window sticker and all original paperwork to include the special GTO owners catalog, CD, and brochure. I will take $23,800 for this brand new car. I owe more than that on it. A true super deal with no disappointments. I live in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. CrgPerkins@aol.com :cool:

Sold my 2004 Quicksilver M6 GTO

Yes, I sold the GTO the first of the week. I know the new owner will be very happy with it. Great muscle car! I still have my 87 GN and new Chevy truck to handle my motorcycle transporting needs. GREAT!! :D

Back