1987 Grand National Hardtop 22,800 actual miles

Dennis Kirban

1987 GRAND NATIONAL FOR SALE –

I am representing this Grand National for the owner who resides in Florida. This car is at the top is without any doubt one of the best. It has been in the same family since it was new. The original owner bought it when he was single. Soon after with a growing family it became evident the Grand National was not a practical car so he sold to his brother who I have known for probably 20 years. He recently passed away and that is why the car is back down in Florida and has been made better than new.

When I say better than new it is mainly due to the fact it has had a very high dollar repaint applied and everything has been freshened up. The brother that passed away I knew quite well as he was heavily involved with GTOs and even wrote a very detailed book on GTOs that is still sold today.

He also had a GTO and was a very meticulous individual. His name was Eric White. The book he wrote years ago was titled GTOAA of America Pontiac GTO, GT-37 Illustrated Identification Guide. Whoever buys this prestine Grand National I will give them a copy of Eric’s GTO identification books. Eric was very well known in the GTO world at the national level. I would see him every year at the National events during the 1990s. Matter of fact, we discussed his new book and what he needed it to say since he was using GM logos etc.

The Grand National is now in the brothers hand Kirk White in Florida. They have every single document with this car since it was new. Plus they have the original window sticker. They also have every single repair receipt. Over ten grand was spent on the repaint and freshening up this car.

It still smells new! A smell that no company as of yet has ever duplicated. If they did Corvette owners would line up to buy it! The Grand National has almost every single option. The actual miles is under 23,000 original miles. The car is 99% stock with the one exception being an aftermarket alarm system.

It has the stock powermaster brake system with the upgraded Cardone brake bowl. The car has seat covers on the seats to protect the original seats. According to Kirk he doesn’t believe anyone has ever sat in the back seat of this car.

This is a Kirban quality car based in my numerous emails with Kirk and the fact I knew his brother from our mutual GTO connection for many years. The price is $33,900. Keep in mind receipts with the car and the repaint total over 12 grand. The repaint was only done because the car had such a poor paint job from the factory as many of them did.

more info email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com